PV60 Translucent Hard Hat
The Peak View Ratchet Hard Hat is a Portwest exclusive design and patented model. The translucent shell and see through peak and sides allow the wearer to look upwards without the need to tilt the head. The extra strong yet ultra light weight polycarbonate shell offers UV rays protection. Other features include 6 points textile harness, wheel ratchet adjustment and a vented shell for extra airflow.
- STANDARDS: ANSI/ISEA Z89. 1 TYPE II (Class C). EN 397 / -20°C
- FUNCTIONALITY: Construction helmet made from extra-strong and ultra-light-weight translucent Polycarbonate, allowing wearers to see through the peak and sides of the hard hat without the need to manoeuvre the head.
- PRACTICALITY: Full brim hard hat provides both safety and comfort through the vented design, allowing increased airflow around the head to prevent overheating. Additionally, safety helmet conforms to UV protection standards, blocking dangerous UV Rays from up to 400 nanometres making this suitable for outside working conditions.
- COMFORT AND FIT: This custom hard hat provides a secure fit for each wearer with a 6-point adjustable textile harness ranging from 50-66cm and wheel ratchet. In addition, a soft foam sweat band provides comfort for the wearer in demanding working hours.
- MATERIAL, RANGE AND SIZING: Protective full brim hardhat made from 100% Polycarbonate. Available in a variety of translucent shades including; Smoke, Blue, and Pink (Adjustable 19. 6”-26”).